Monday, August 27, 2007

Click & Comment Monday

Click & Comment Monday : Visit blogs and leave your comments
Here is how I use click & comment Monday. Start on a blog. You are here, how about my blog? If you like a post on my blog, leave me a comment.

Visit one of the blogs on my blog rolls. Leave a comment somewhere on that blog. Click a blog on their blogroll and comment on that blog if you like it. Repeat.

You can skip blogs, leave comments on more blogs, follow a blog roll or just Stumble around the Internet. Try to click and comment on at least 5 blogs if you have time. I guarantee you will find some cool blogs and you will increase your readership if you do this on Mondays. Only participate if you want to find new blogs and are willing to comment.

You may view the blogroll here. Please comment before you add your URL in Mr. Linky. Thanks! If you have more than one blog, place the name of your blog in the name slot on Mr. Linky

Click & Comment Monday Participants
1. Shay
2. Pogi has Seoul
3. Scented Soy Candle Making
4. jew

Get the C&C Monday code here

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


Tags: , ,

6 comments:

PogiChinoy said...

Haroooo!!

Greetings for Click & Comment Monday, even though today is Thursday, it's still Monday somewhere else in the world.

XD

CyberCelt said...

@pogichinoy - Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I look forward to your visits.

Anonymous said...

Hi cybercelt
This is Elvin from Indonesia.
Just blogwalking and I stumble to your blog.

http://endangeredspaces.blogspot.com/
Is this your blog too ?

Nice blog and today I got inspired by your blog.

thank you for this blog.
looking forward for another great post

Anonymous said...

i missed out on click & comment Monday but Wednesday is just as good...

CyberCelt said...

@scented soy candle lover-You have visited all my blogs except the Losing Proposition one, I think. Thank you. I put your name in the Linky so you will get two links from this blog for your kindness.

@jew-Any day is a good day for visiting and commenting on blogs. I put your blog in the Linky so that you will get two links back from this blog. Thank you for commenting.

rubina said...

Nice blog and today I got inspired by your blog.

thank you for this blog.
looking forward for another great post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails