Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day 2011



I wanted to thank the young people that stand vigil today so that I might live free to die of old age. God bless you Bravehearts in the Middle East.  Thank you for giving your lives and your health to protect usl

I also wanted to pause and think of the men and women all over the free world who have sacrificed their lives so that I might exist today. You are the true heroes of my story, my life, my children.



Veteran's Day - A Reason I Blog for Peace - Dona Nobis Pacem

2 comments:

SEO Services said...

Totally agree with you. They have lots of courage for this.

kevin said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative it’s my first time that I visit here i found a lot of informative stuff in your article keep it up thank you.
Custom Logo Design

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails