Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Where is Your Address?

My stepson is now a pizza delivery driver. I always thought that would be an easy job, just driving around eating all the pizza you want. Turns out it is not so simple. Many people do not post their addresses where you may see them, especially at night.

He was complaining about it the other day and I told him that he should carry a flyer offering to install a house marker for people who do not have one. Of course, he thought this was a stupid idea. I told him that when I was growing up (after the dinosaurs), men would come around and offer to paint your house number on the curb. They had templates they used and it was quick and easy. They must have made a living marking house numbers because they were always back again the next year.

Today, he came in and asked if I would help him design a flyer for his new business. "Sure," I said, "what business is that?" He smiled sheepishly and said, "the house marking business." If you are looking for a distinctive look in house markers, you should visit SeattleLuxe.com, sponsor of this post. They have many distinctive products as well as house markers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails