If you are signed into to G00gle/Blogger, as shown above, your link will go to your Blogger profile and not your blog.
If you use OpenID for WordPress (as shown above) or LiveJournal, your comment will link back to your blog. If you use OpenID, OpenID for TypeKey or OpenID for AIM, your backlink leads to your profile page.
The option to leave your name and URL, as shown above, is best, but not all bloggers offer this option. If you are offered this option, take it, but do not spam. Leave a relevant comment, then type your name and your URL in the spaces provided.
Anonymous is just that. However, you may add your name and a link at the bottom of your relevant comment. See following example.
If you do not code your URL in HTML, it will show up as plain text. See the difference between CyberCelt and blog above.
How do you receive a backlink on a do follow Blogspot blog?
- Leave a thoughtful comment that is pertinent to the blog post;
- Use the Name/URL option; or
- Use OpenID option; or,
- Use the Anonymous option, sign your post and add URL coded in HTML.
- Leave a comment that is words copied from the blog post;
- Leave a lame comment like, "Good job";
- Leave a comment asking for a link;
- Leave the same comment (cut and pasted) every time;
- Use a name like MasterCard, Pharmacy, CarInsurance, etc.;
- Leave a URL for a site that is not a blog, but a website, affiliate site, etc.