- AOL Hot Searches: Top current queries, or see those in the last hour, last day and within particular categories.
- Ask Jeeves / Jeeves IQ: See top searches at Ask Jeeves.
- Dogpile SearchSpy: Choose to see either a filtered or non-filtered sample of top, real-time search terms from this popular meta search service.
- Google Zeitgeist: What people are searching for at Google and its associated specialty services in a variety of categories. There are versions for various countries, as well.
- Lycos 50: Long-standing service showing top searches at Lycos each week.
- MSN Search Insider: Top 200 queries on MSN Search (annoyingly in random order), top "movers" in TV, sports and music, and a "duels" feature pitting top queries in a race against each other.
- Yahoo Buzz Index: Shows you what's hot and what's not in terms of search topics at Yahoo.
For more information on anchor text, please see posting on CoolAdzine: A HREF = Opportunity for Advertising.
Search Engine Marketing, keyword, what people search for, blog search engine marketing (SEM)