Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Cool Blog of the Week: Soapbox Jury

Welcome the Cool Blog of the Week:
Soapbox Jury, a blog of random reviews relevant to you! No nonsense views on different websites, products, services and ideas. The truth is the truth whether whispered or shouted.
This is a brand new blog, written by Tom Jackson, with 335 total visitors and a posted page rank of zero. Please click this link and visit Soapbox Jury. Tag him with memes, comment him to death, submit your site for review, and generally make him feel welcome.

Tom has 5 blogs total. I really like the one on firstaid. He has a background as a medical trainer, so it good information. I think I am going to print it and give it to my friend who just had a baby. You would hate to be without first aid if something happens to the one you love.

Love me, love my renter! NOW CLICK ----------------> Soapbox Jury

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Thanks for the visit to my blog. Yes, I like Tom's blogs too!
Mike.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails