Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Envelope, Please?

Jess Won $50!

Well, after a solid hour of marking down a name for each comment and fave, checking for double and triple entries, my son drew the lucky winner . . .

The winner of the Comments & Favorites Worth Cash Contest is . . .

Jess from Welcome to myBlog

Jess stopped by every day during the month of May, sometimes twice a day. I hope she will continue to stop by as I have gotten use to her comments! LOL

Jess, I need your PayPal address. Just leave it on a comment and I will not publish the comment but will send the prize. Congratulations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice timing Bob

CyberCelt said...

@bob-chin up. I'll pimp your contest. Contests are a cool way to show you care about readers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails