AMA Webcast : Marketing Innovators: True Stories from the Front Lines
Thursday, November 8, 2007 10:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
- Learn what leading companies are doing to foster innovation
- Hear success stories and examples of innovation in action
- Discover what you need to do to have innovation imbedded in your company's DNA
- Understand how companies are using new ways to gather consumer insight to fuel their innovation process
- Russ Rubin, SVP, Global Accounts, MarketTools and former Senior Director of Consumer Insights, International, General Mills
- Barbara Hagen, Senior Director of Customer Research and Development, Best Buy, Inc.
- Bob Bruce, Chief of Research, MarketTools
- Barry Curewitz, Managing Partner, WHOLE-BRAIN Brand Expansion
- Marla Chupack, Moderator, American Marketing Association
Free! --) Registration required.
These free webinars are a great opportunity to learn new skills and to network. They are not the most high-tech event, which is surprising when you think of the association putting these on. However you will learn from experts and usually you receive a free whitepaper or a copy of the presentation. Do not forget to register. You should download the software before the webcast starts in case of problems.