Sunday, December 7, 2008

Neglecting Your Networks?

Power.com, based out of Brazil, is offering a system to view and synchronize all your social tools and your friends, followers, contacts, updates and photos in one place.

Power.com: One Ring to Rule All Social Networks? - BusinessWeek

This will be a boon to me if it does as promised. I find myself split between trying to visit and update all the networks to which I belong. To tell the truth, there are some networks I have joined that I just "let go." You may see me on these sites, sporting an outdated profile, unanswered friend requests and ignored shout outs. Try not to judge me too harshly. I try, I really do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having one Facebook profile keeps me occupied for a day or so :-) How do you manage the time on multiple networks and social sites :-)

CyberCelt said...

@mark-Exactly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails