Take time to give thanks for the blessings we enjoy.
- If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep, you are richer than 75% of this world ...
- If you woke up this morning with more health than illness, you are more blessed than 1 million people who will not survive this week ...
- If you have money in the bank, in your wallet or purse and spare change in your pocket, you are among the top 8% of the world's wealthy;
- If you can attend a church meeting without fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death, you are more blessed than 3 billion people in the world;
- If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world;
- In fact if you can read this message you are more blessed than over 2 billion people in the world who cannot read at all.