Wednesday, September 19, 2012

AddThis : Another Advertising Network




On September 19, MediaPost revealed the strategy of AddThis,which will connect consumers and advertisers in the #3 largest social network. AddThis will have access to data on 1.3 billion web users and the profiles of 250 million social networkers.
. . . support paid, owned and earned media by building tools will help it maintain one of the largest social and interest graphs on the open Web outside of Google and Facebook
Does anyone else feel that personal privacy is disappearing faster than campaign promises?  I am going to update my Norton and check my firewalls. I feel like I am at war.


This is a followup post to this post on August 30 about the AddThis button on this blog.''

1 comment:

ticketgoose said...

I want to improve my business can anyone help me.
Bus Ticket Booking

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails