Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cool Blog of the Week: Mom's Traffic Tips & Ideas

The CoolAdzine for Marketers' Blog of the week is Mom's Traffic Tips & Ideas. Stefani Partin from California, has a really nice blog and several websites that contain a wealth of information of great value to any WAHM(work at home mom/man).

Thinking of starting a business or just looking to increase traffic and income? Ms. Partin is very savvy in the areas of social marketing, search engine optimization, and small business management. And she has a cute kid, which is no surprise because Stefani is a very lovely young woman.

Best of Life's Success to You, Stefani!

Eileen aka CyberCelt

1 comment:

Web2earn said...

Hi, nice blog and thx for the info.

Working from home used to be something utopic for me just 2 years ago, as it probably is even today for 95% of all people. However, I found out that while you won’t get rich overnight on the Internet, you can generate some nice income. Now, I live in Romania, which is a rather poor Eastern European country, with an average wage of about $300 per month. You can imagine what a huge impact my discovery of online money making possibilities meant – especially since I am now earning constant 4-figure USD earnings each month, through various online activities (hosting ads on my websites, freelancing as a content writer and graphic designer).

I tried to put all my knowledge to good use and summarize it in a new website, which I invite you to check out if you have the time - Web2earn.com – learn how to make money online. I tried to cover the most profitable and reliable home based business opportunities and categorize them in 10 main groups. I would, however, be very interested to obtain more perspectives on the topics I wrote about. So, if you would like to share your opinion on any of the things I analyzed on Web2earn or if you have a suggestion regarding the site, I would be more than happy to hear it.

Regards,

M. R.
Web2earn.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails