Friday, June 8, 2007

Fantasies of a Spare Bedroom

My son will be moving in a few days to an apartment (again). His new apartment is furnished, so he told me he is leaving behind all his home furniture. I just got my stepson and his friend to clean out his old bedroom, the one he left over a year ago. Now, I will have another junk room.

I was hoping that after the boys left, we could recover those rooms. You know, rip up the carpet, disinfect floors, patch and paint the walls. I would like to have a guest bedroom again. I think I will go with a futon instead of a bed. It makes more sense when you have small bedrooms.

I was browsing the website of Home and Living, sponsor of this post, for futons. Look a twhat I found: Portofino Golden Oak Full Size Futon By Elite Furniture. With free shipping!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails