Saturday, June 2, 2007

Living Gets Expensive as You Get Older

My husband just received a notice that his life insurance premium is increasing by $120+ a month because he had a birthday. That is a big bite per month, so I am looking for alternatives.

I found a website where you may apply online for no exam life insurance. This type of insurance is called term life and is held for a specific amount of time for so much money per month. At the end of the term, you can renew it at a higher rate or drop it. I took out a term policy when I stopped working to finish school, for a specific term of 9 months.

You may also find information and get quotes for whole life insurance, which provides protection for your entire life at guaranteed level premiums--if you are eligible). This is best for younger folk. If you get whole life when you are young, you can lock in your premiums.

I just requested quotes for term and whole life insurance with the sponsor of this post. We will see what happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails