Friday, June 8, 2007

Rooftop Advertising and Crop Circles

While using the map feature at Ask.com, I noticed that a farmer had cut his field in the shape of the logo of his company. You would have to keep mowing or perhaps burn the field to keep the logo showing, but it would be worth it. Think how many people look at these maps daily.

I started thinking about how you might earn money from placing advertising on the roof of your home or business. My home is modest, so I could advertise something short like AT&T. Think about a 5,000 square foot home. You could advertise motorcycle sunglasses or eat at Outback Steakhouse.

I think I have discovered a new business. Maybe ADS Sports Eyewear, sponsor of this post, would like to have a short ad on my roof. I know! I can cut my backyard in the shape of eyeglasses. Maybe we need to rethink crop circles. They may be ancient methods of local advertising. LOL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails