Friday, June 8, 2007

Be a Millionaire!

I was out on the GMAC Real Estate site and I saw a button that said BE A MILLIONAIRE. I just had to click it. On the next page was a calculator telling you how long it would take--given the amount of money currently invested, monthly investment you expect to make, the hoped for rate of return, your millionaire target age and your current age--to reach millionaire level.

I input my information and I can become a millionaire if I live to be 130! I guess I need to expand my portfolio to include things like real estate investments. Either that, or start a Next Life Savings Plan now. LOL

Visit GMAC Real Estate, sponsor of this post, and see when you can become a millionaire. I hope you are younger than me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

CyberCelt said...

@chris sandberg-Hopefully, you will not have to live to 130 to be a millionaire. LOL

Anonymous said...

free calculator should keep age limit to below 80 then, since no one will live after 130 :)

CyberCelt said...

@john-thanks for stopping by.

@zaki-it was more of a joke. I do have a little saved for my old age which starts... NOW.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails