Some people you probably know already from various programs around the Internet, like Turnip, Ben Barden and Stan Hayes have started a new advertising program called CMF Ads. (CMF stands for Changing Marketing Forever!)CMF Ads is different from most advertising programs on the Internet today in that everything is transparent.
- The only way to receive credits is to buy them or to earn them from advertising placed on your blog. Every credit is purchased.
- Advertising for the second or subsequent time on a blog will allow you to see your advertising history, including statistics for completed ad campaigns.
- You may view the statistics for the ads you have placed as well as for ads placed on your sites. These stats include total page views, unique page views, total clicks and unique clicks.
Other unique features include:
- Manage multiple sites from one control panel with simple drop down menus.
- All pending ads that require approval will appear in the same place. Even if you have multiple sites, all ads are approved from one page - no need to switch accounts.
- There is an active forum and private messaging system.
- Support is there when you need it.
- There is a directory for blogs and a directory for advertisers.
While the beta testers are trying to break the system and the admins are pulling their hair out, you should prepare for the public launch. Sign up for CMF Ads, add your blogs to the directory and join the forums.