Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DnB NOR: George Clooney, Wedding, Horse Sex, Tatoo You

This is a really different commercial for George Clooney. Reminds me of someone waking up in Las Vegas and saying, "Oh no, tell me I didn't . . ."




Some people are lucky in life=
For the rest of us, saving up can be smart
S for Saving Plan
DnB NOR - Bank from A to Z


Here is another commercial about saving for pensions.  It is as bizarre as the one with Mr. Clooney.


It is a good idea while you are young
To know you will be older later
Save for you pension
DnB NOR - Bank from A to Z


What do you think of these ads. I think they are edgy and catch us off guard. I would never have guessed that either were banking commercials.  That is a good thing!

3 comments:

jullmi said...

Simply, one of the best article l have come across on this precious subject. I quite agree with your suppositions and will eagerly look forward to your forthcoming updates.

Freshcrop said...

Thanks for a great blog with many interesting posts!

mohamed said...

thank you so much

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails