Sunday, August 27, 2006

Click and Comment Monday

Click and Comment MondayOn Mondays, Cat has been promoting Click & Comment Day. I am also posting this to remind you how important it is to comment on other blogs. It truly DOES increase your readership and you most often gain regulars that will visit your blog day after day.

What I encourage is for you to click my renter or a link on my blogroll. Comment on the blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Then you comment on that blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Do this for as many blogs as you can. Sometimes they go full circle, and you end up at the originating blog, then just look up a blog in the blogroll and start the cycle again.

Tags: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember if I mentioned to you that I was going to start doing this. Well it's the first Monday since I saw this on your blog so here I am. ;)

Cheers.

Erin said...

Happy C&C Monday! Thanks for coming to my blog, I'm off to see your renter now!

Oh, and I LOVE free stuff ;)

Grace said...

Too sad, I missed the occasion. I hope your instructions will still work, let me give that a try. Wish me luck. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails