Now, I must admit that I have almost given up on search engine optimization (SEO). I read the SEO newsletters, peruse and post to SEO forums, and periodically scrape the blogosphere for the latest on search engine algorithm changes.
SEO has become a game with its own language, arcane symbols and ever-changing gods of rank and position. Dependant upon which god is in ascendancy at the moment, there are different answers to important questions:
- Which metatags do we use?
- May we use landing pages now?
- What words do we use in anchor text on hyperlinks?
- Are links within a website useful?
- What are the Dublin metatags?
- Should we use hyphens (-) or underscores (_) in our titles?
The software and the process appears simple: optimize your web pages, promote your web sites and track the results. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and free updates for a year.
Wish me luck in my quest for page ranking of the past.
Tags: Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Internet Business Promoter