This was an event for professional communicators and decision makers, providing opportunity to share insights, discuss trends and lead the audience in an interactive Q&A. While most of us could not make it, you may find it interesting to download the MP3 and listen as the people who did attend discuss what was learned.
Click to download MP3.
These experts are desperately trying to understand blogging. They are trying to quantify and define blogs and blogging using old school tools and terms. They want to set up Wikis for sharing information. They talk of brandevangelists. Listen and laugh. They reminded me of someone trying to pin the tail on the donkey or hit a pinata while blindfolded. God love them, they are trying to navigate the blogosphere with their GPS units.
Keynote Speaker: Ed Keller, CEO, Keller Fay Group, Co-Author, The Influentials
Moderator: Shel Holtz, ABC, Principal of Holtz
- Andy Lark, CEO, The Lark Group
- Todd Tweedy, CEO, Boldmouth.com
- Pete Blackshaw, CMO of Nielsen BuzzMetrics (formerly Intelliseek)
- Francois Gossieaux, President, Corante
- Micah Sifry, Executive Editor, Personal Democracy Forum
- Hal Straus, Opinions Editor, Washingtonpost.Newsweek Interactive
- Debbie Weil, Author, The Corporate Blogging Book
- Yvonne DiVita, President, Windsor Media Enterprises, LLC
Tags: Beyond Blogging 2006, How the Social Web is Changing the Face of Communications, debrief, download MP3