Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cool Blog of the Week: Backyardigans Fan

Cool Blog of the Week goes to Backyardigans Fan: If Pablo is a penguin, Uniqua is a ...?

Visiting this blog took me back to my time as a mother of a preschooler when I watched KidSongs videos with my child. The songs would be stuck in my mind all the next day. My coworkers would try not to stare when I walked around singing, "If you're happy and you know it..." or "I wanta Iguana.." or "Anything you can do I can do better..." These are now happy memories of a mom of a teenager.

Backyardigans Fan blog started in summer of 2005 when Jennifer decided:
I know I'm not the only parent out there who enjoys the music and humor of The Backyardigans. Neither am I the only parent searching for places to buy Backyardigans merchandise for my children. I thought I'd set up this blog, therefore, so all of us can share our thoughts and ideas on where to find the as-yet scarce merchandise.

At the same time, Jennifer set up a web site, The Backyardigans Fansite:
This page is a work in progress, fitted in around my family, job and everything else that makes up my real life... And if you see a major hole in my coverage... let me know. I'll want to know the answer, too, I'm sure!
If you are interested, read about the power of women and moms in the marketplace. Jennifer is on the vanguard of sites that cater to Moms. Stop by and see her Backyardigans Fan blog. Tell her CyberCelt sent you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails