Monday, November 27, 2006

Click & Comment Monday - all day!

Want to play?

Click my renter or a blog on my blog roll. Comment on that blog and then click their renter or someone on their blogroll and comment on that blog. Repeat.

Try to click and comment on at least 5 blogs if you have time. I guarantee you will find some cool blogs and you will increase your readership if you do this every Monday you are able.

Leave a comment here so I know to visit your blog on C&C Mondays, and so that I can add you to the C&C blogroll for CoolAdine for Marketers.

To add your site to the official C&C Monday blogroll, please visit Cat, the wonderful blogger who thought up this great idea.


Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Malissa said...

you are so good about stopping by on Monday!

I get so busy I don't have much time to poke around!:( Sorry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails