Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Would You Use Like More Time?

Saw a new blog on time management today. Very well done, with many helpful tips on how to save time. When you think about it, your time is worth much more than money. Very few of us go to our graves saying, "Oh, I wish I had earned more money." No, we will probably go kicking and screaming, shouting "I need more time! I must have more time!"

I am a great believer in time management techniques. The very best time management course I completted was a 3-day seminar by Stephen Covey, based on his best-selling book, Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. For the first time, I realized that I could schedule the things I like to do, like spending more time with my husband, with the things I must do, like go to the doctor.

From the Time Thoughts site:
The key to time management is to realize that you cannot possibly do everything that there is to do; instead, you must consciously choose how to spend the limited amount of time you have each day.
Time is a wasting. Visit Time Thoughts, sponsor of this post, and read about time management, sign up for a complimentary time management mini-course, learn about time management tools and software.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails