Thursday, April 12, 2007

Carnival of Blogging Chicks this Sunday

The carnival this week does not have a theme.


There are now 700 blogs in The Blogging Chicks. Would you like to join The Blogging Chicks? You must be female, have a blog and be willing to keep the updated blogroll on your blog. Click here to join Blogging Chicks.

If you are familiar with Feedburner Advertising Network (FAN), then you may want to ask for an invite to the ad network as well.

Please join The Blogging Chicks and come back here to see the carnival on Sunday.

2 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

Haha, I love that picture of the ducks!

Anonymous said...

I used to do the carnival of blogging chicks when it first started. I stopped through when either a fellow blogging chick or a troll on my site mocked one of the posts I had submitted for "boring" them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails