Here are some stats that you might find useful:
- 43 percent of smart phone users go online daily; 27 percent go online several times a week.
- 22 percent of other device users go online daily; 23 percent go online several time a week.
- 27 percent of daily smart phone owners use mobile search daily; 31 percent use mobile search several times each week.
- 16 percent of other device owners use mobile search daily; 25 percent use mobile search several times each week.
- 52 percent of mobile owners do not use online search more often due to high-priced data plans.
- 69 percent of mobile searchers preferred a 3rd party engine to the query box built into the cell phone interface.
- 90 percent of mobile searchers use Google, 46 percent also use Yahoo and 19 percent use MSN.
- 84 percent of mobile searchers stated that they expect the websites they use to have destinations designed for mobile users.
Do you have a mobile landing page or other site on your blog or website for mobile users? If not, do you plan on building one? Can we get a widget? LOL