Monday, April 9, 2007

Sidebar Wars?!

Read an interesting blogpost on Read/Write Web by Bilal Hameed, a guest blogger.

The Sidebar Syndrome is not, as I would have guessed, about all the widgets and blogrolls we put in our blog sidebars; but rather about the highly coveted space in our browser sidebar for which social networking sites and instant message services are competing.

So, techies, if you build a plugin for opening more than one sidebar in IE and FireFox, you will probably be hired by Google. LOL

2 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

Whoa, that's crazy and different! Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I also thought that the sidebar wars was going to be about all the crap we put in our sidebars. Every time I try and clean up my sidebars, I fail. I can never decide what I really need there. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails