Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Going into the Sunglasses Business

I am seriously considering becoming a purveyor of sunglasses this summer. I live by one of the most beautiful spring-fed rivers in the world, the San Marcos River. The San Marcos River runs right through the University Park, past City Park and cuts through the San Marcos Falls.

Over the years, I have sat in an innertube, at the University Park and have seen, no lie, 100s of sunglasses hit the water, never to be seen again. The young college men usually just jump right in. The river is moving at over 100 cubic feet per second, so the glasses are ahead of them when they come up.What if I put my son at one park, my husband at yet another and I take the kayak? I think I could work weekends and make some serious money this summer. Better yet, I would be providing a valuable service. I have located a website that sells Wholesale Sunglasses per dozen. Starting a business selling sunglasses seems easy enough if you buy from a large wholesaler. CTSwholesalers.com, sponsor of this post, offers many variety of sunglasses that compare in looks to namebrands like Gucci, Prada, Nike, Chanel and others.

What do you think? Take a look at their webpage and leave me a comment about what styles you think are cool or the ones you think will sell fast. Are rhinestones hot or not? What about the wild colored sunglasses? Share your thoughts.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails