Friday, June 1, 2007

Data Deposit Box for Your Peace of Mind

My laptop crashed a few months ago. Although I knew better, I had not backed up my files. All my files, databases and photographs were just gone. After running around and paying a fortune, I was able to have my data recovered. In the meantime, I was trying to run my business without my data, passwords or schedule. Since then, I have been backing up my files, religiously, once a week. But I have to remember to do it.

Then I discovered Easy Online Backup from Data Deposit Box. Data Deposit Box uses a continuous online backup process. Your files are backed up automatically as soon as they change. You do not have to do anything except sign up for the Data Deposit Box service and install the software.

Backing up is easier than you think. Data Deposit Box, sponsor of this post, will automatically select important folders to back up, and you can easily add other folders the backup list. Whenever you are online, Data Deposit Box backs up your data automatically.

Simple Pricing Plan

  • Unlimited users
  • Unlimited computers
  • Unlimited 14 day trial
  • Only $2/GB per month
Spend the $2.00 per month. Next time you have a computer crash, lose your computer, work through a hurricane or get hit by lightning, you can just smile and recover your data to your new computer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails