Monday, October 8, 2007

I Truly Feel for Bittany and Her Children

They took Brittany's kids away from her, at least for awhile, and have given custody to Kevin Federline. I worry about those kids. They should be placed with foster parents until one or both of their parents can pass a drug and alcohol screen.

Brittany appears to be going crazy, and I think she probably deserves it. She has two young children, a bad rapper for an ex-husband, a stage mother and even her lawyer quit. I hope that someone who loves her puts her in a good drug rehabilitation program, like Cliff Side Malibu, sponsor of this post. I also hope that someone takes those kids and loves them before they wind up as casualties.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really feel sorry for her children. I just hope she'll change. But as I've notice, she doesn't even care that her children were taken away from her. So sad.

CyberCelt said...

@Bevs-If you or I acted like that, child protective services would have those kids yanked so fast and we would be in jail for jeopardizing the health of minor.

She is so messed up and she will mess up those children, too. I pray she wakes up before it is too late.

Anonymous said...

I try not to care too much about famous, wealthy people who are the authors of their own misfortune.

I'm cruel like that.

Anonymous said...

It is quite sad...I definitely feel sorry for her children. Her whole story is sad, but I don't really feel sorry for her, because she brought it upon herself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails