Monday, October 8, 2007

Because Nice Matters

A really nice woman named Elizabeth from Table4Five has awarded me the:

Nice Matters Award

I am going to pass this on to a few folks who have been nice to me like:

Sandy of Writing in Faith for always has time to stop by and leave a comment to uplift my spirits.

Kuanyin from Blog Blond (and many, many more) for encouraging my efforts in starting an environmental blog.

Sue of My Life in the Urban Zoo for always taking the time to visit and comment on BYBS.

There are so many more people that have been kind to me, but these above are the only ones nice enough not to kill me if I tag them. LOL

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Cybercelt,
Thanks for this! I am really touched. This has been one heck of a week, and I came across your comment at the right time! You're an angel.

CyberCelt said...

@sandy carlson-you are mighty welcome. And I am no angel.

Susan Demeter said...

Thank you!!!! Bizarre as much like Sandy I have not had a great week, and this is coming at a very nice time indeed ... :) (((HUGS))))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails