As the economy worsens and more of us struggle financially, we start to reflect on what matters truly in life.
Dr. Bayer suggests that a sea change will come upon us as a nation as we begin to learn to trust, love, and express our gratitude for that with which we have been blessed.
Some ways to initiate the change:
- Learn what love really means and practice it..
- Always treat coworkers, family, friends and all others with divinity and respect.
- Stop squashing your hopes and the hopes of others. Become a mentor instead.
- Be thrifty and generous. Not wasteful but in a giving loving way.
- Awaken your gratitude. List your blessings, write them down, post them. . . .
- Make sure you are really working toward your goals. If not, you are wasting your time.