Monday, October 16, 2006

Click & Comment Monday

Click and Comment Monday
Monday is Click & Comment Day. Do you wish to play? It is easy.

Just click my renter Pictures From My World. Comment on that blog and then click their renter or someone on their blogroll and comment on that blog. Repeat. Try to click and comment on at least 5 blogs if you have time. I guarantee you will find some cool blogs and you will increase your readership if you do this every Monday you are able.

Leave a comment so I know to visit your blog on C&C Mondays!

Tip: To add your site to the official C&C Monday blogroll, please visit Cat, the wonderful blogger who thought up this great idea.


Tags: , ,

2 comments:

Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

Hey Eileen,
Love the blog. I know you tried to rent on a couple of our blogs this week and we went with a couple of new renters to try to expand our ever diminishing sphere of influence. Next for sure.
g

Anonymous said...

Happy C&C Monday!

The good thing about people living in different time zones is that no-one notices when I'm a bit late ;-)

Have a great blogging week :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails