Research Brief » Blog Archive » Online Retailing to Grow Slower, But At $30 Billion Annually
The firm forecasts:
- $204 billion in online retail sales in 2008, 17% growth over the previous year
- $235.4 billion in 2009, 15% growth
- $267.8 billion in 2010, 14% growth
- $301 billion in 2011, 12% growth
- $334.7 billion in 2012, 11% growth
How can this be? Everyone and their mother has an online store or at least an affiliate website. Most hosting programs come with a shopping cart. If not, you can add a payment processor to your site in moments. I can have an idea tonight and be selling the digital or real world product tomorrow.
Survey says . . .
Research says . . .
Tarot says . . .
Psychic says . . .