Please see the attached press release for more information. Or, sign up for a free trial today and explore WordStream for SEO properly, with a hands-on experience.
WordStream Launches SEO Toolset with Advanced Keyword Research and Content Optimization Features
New search engine optimization software provides marketers, bloggers and website owners with host of keyword discovery and content authoring tools for high-performance SEO at affordable prices
BOSTON – April 20, 2010 – WordStream, Inc., a provider of keyword tools for pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, announced today that it has released a suite of custom keyword research, keyword analytics and content optimization tools called “WordStream for SEO.”
WordStream for SEO is an advanced keyword research toolset that many are calling “keyword research on steroids.” The new software suite provides the same keyword analysis and keyword suggestion capabilities that SEO tools like Wordtracker and Keyword Discovery provide, but it moves light years ahead by layering in high-level keyword analytics, keyword grouping and organization features as well as integrated content authoring tools, all for the same price as other traditional keyword research tools (starting at $99/month).
"For the same money I was paying for Wordtracker's keyword search tool, I get all the same functionality I had with Wordtracker, with a deeper keyword database, keyword analytics, and really powerful keyword organization tools layered on top,” says WordStream customer Kwessi Annor. “So making the switch from Wordtracker to WordStream was a no-brainer."
Rather than presenting a static list of keyword suggestions along with a handful of related keywords, WordStream for SEO provides users with:
- Traditional Keyword Research: WordStream for SEO generates keyword suggestions that are pulled from a deep database of search engine queries
- Personalized Keyword Suggestions: WordStream for SEO goes further than traditional keyword generator tools by mining site data to discover relevant keyword opportunities that people are already using to find the site
- Keyword Analytics: Instead of vague estimates based on popularity, WordStream provides accurate visit and goal data for keywords from the site on a continuous basis
- Keyword Organization: WordStream for SEO has sophisticated grouping and organization capabilities, which let users segment keyword lists and uncover content opportunities, analyze data in strategic clusters and create a SEO-friendly information architecture
- Content Authoring: The Blog SEO Tool within WordStream for SEO connects keyword research with content creation efforts to help generate better, more focused, search engine ready blog posts, product pages and sales copy
“The Blog SEO plugin is the next step in the evolution of smarter SEO tools, and is a must for anyone who creates Web copy on a regular basis, be it a marketer, blogger, PR professional or social media marketer,” says Larry Kim, Founder and Vice President of Product Development at WordStream. “By integrating keyword research with content authoring, this tool helps make your copy more powerful, compelling and SEO-friendly, so it gets found by search engines and persuades more people to take action.”
To explore WordStream for SEO and experience the full keyword research and content authoring toolset, you can sign up for a FREE trial by going to: http://www.wordstream.com/seo-free-trial
WordStream is a provider of SEO and PPC solutions for continuously optimizing and expanding search marketing efforts, involving large numbers of search engine keywords. WordStream provides a scalable, private, online keyword workbench—which includes a free keyword tool and an AdWords tool—for conducting keyword discovery, keyword research, keyword grouping, search marketing workflow and for turning research into action.
WordStream believes that an organization's keywords are a valuable, proprietary asset, and that organizing, prioritizing, coordinating and executing of PPC and SEO efforts around a comprehensive, researched and up-to-date keyword taxonomy is the key to search marketing success. Keyword management improves search marketing productivity and enables greater relevance, which enhances the value of search marketing efforts.
WordStream Press Contact:
Ken Lyons, Marketing Manager