Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bits, Bots and Bother - Computer Upkeep


I just ran RegistryBooster to clean up my registry. I have ZoneAlarm AVG and Prevx to block bots and malware. My browser empties cookies and temporary files when it closes. Supposedly, my wireless network is secure. Norton Security Scan runs periodically to keep my computer clean.

Why is all this necessary? Because people spend their days configuring malware, attaching malicious code, writing flash cookies, composing phish or targeting specific users to sell, steal, sneak and social engineer their way into our lives and personal information.

Protect your computer. A good source of information on security is a series of blogs on Symantec Connect.


Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

sewa mobil said...

thanks for the info and explanation provided

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails